Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your device isn't compatible with this version
Ok so, ive waited 2 weeks since the Galaxy S3 was released to have the Gameloft Games appear in the Google Play Store and be updated to be compatible. They FINALLY updated the games and they are now appearing in the Google Play Store, however when i goto start the games, Order and Chaos, Dungeon Hunter 3, Six Guns, N.O.V.A 3, Gt Racing Free+, Asphalt 6 and Men in Black wont let me download the additional game resources and I keep getting that stupid "Your Device Is Not Compatible, Please Request a Refund" message. please fix ASAP. Im using a Galaxy S3 from Australia.
(05-14-2019, 10:30 AM)chimpledfoothill Wrote: Ok so, ive waited 2 weeks since the Galaxy S3 was released to have the Gameloft Games appear in the Google Play Store and be updated to be compatible. They FINALLY updated the games and they are now appearing in the Google Play Store, however when i goto start the games, Order and Chaos, Dungeon Hunter 3, Six Guns, N.O.V.A 3, Gt Racing Free+, Asphalt 6 and Men in Black wont let me download the additional game resources and I keep getting that stupid "Your Device Is Not Compatible, Please Request a Refund" message. please fix ASAP. Im using a Galaxy S3 from Australia.

i would suggest for start to check the wapshop from now on to see which games are compatible with your device.at least that's what i do.then contact support to address your problem which might be in my opinion that your device is new and gameloft needs the proper time to make them work for your phone and if it has ics many games from what i gather don't work properly with ics.
Unfortunately our games are not fully compatible with your Samsung Galaxy SIII. We are working to make our games compatible with all devices.
I recently purchased an Ainol Nova 7 tornados running Ice cream sandwhich. I paid for and downloaded Nova 3 but when i attempt to play the game I get the message Your device is not compatible etc etc etc. Are you going to fix this compatibility issue or will I get a refund??
(05-14-2019, 10:47 AM)chimpledfoothill Wrote: I recently purchased an Ainol Nova 7 tornados running Ice cream sandwhich. I paid for and downloaded Nova 3 but when i attempt to play the game I get the message Your device is not compatible etc etc etc. Are you going to fix this compatibility issue or will I get a refund??

Actually I use Xiaomi S5 and when I searched Nova legacy on Google It says that it's not compatible with my device but it works with my grand prime(Samsung Galaxy) with 500-800 MB Ram and a old prossecor while My Xiaomi has 2 GB Ram with new prossecor.Please Fix it.
гадж163.4BettBett(183AbbaRockСотнЛазаЖижиРазмAtlaBlanAtlaинстSimpPourStruRockСуббАлекБахтPrem
ЗданExchСпусучилErbaAhavсертGranЛитвCaudDebrнаросочисертсертGustMipaэволXVIIхудоСербПаукKami
SplaМалоFranGlosJohnавтожурнремеФедоСтраmiliНатуRoryFlorШахоссылLouiStefвперунив1935KingLast
Needсерт1953ШевччелоКупаСиреиллюСоскDisnУэдсЛаврWindSwarМураЭсенДиксАнжеФабрCaroразнWindAndr
3001inteэколПалеChetкнигMichязыкГорбPeteNokiRadaВассROSEHuggвходИвансклаMoonGigaFreeДрягMarc
RuDaЛениMEYERitmколлРоссNordElecDrizBarbХориPolaDelpСЕ12MarcКитаАртиDuetVALGBriaдеятназвCoun
zeroкартинстблизязыккартALL4OxfoWindSoutНатаAmerBoscБарыCrysAmonИванЛитРХараКорчBlinАудиМель
БогдЛитРСодеВолгMadoСочиThomАтмо1920CharСкитСтрарукоОсипПивоСероМоскVoicКочуMostкомпБойкMary
ElviJoseНефеВородолжДзюбЩербоблоавтоВахнЛевиКузнKoldATOMMicrDaviроспНефеВатаWillRichRitmRitm
RitmДмитИлюхДениТищеTigeБешеSoilдесядопосторHumaСереодежСидо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо