Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst cleanser I’ve ever used
I was recommended this cleanser by my dermatologist when I began treatment for my acne using roaccutane as she said I “wasn’t to use anything harsh” I used it and felt it did nothing for my skin. In fact it actually dried it out more. 
I am not someone who likes a squeaky clean feeling g after washing my face but I like to be able to feel my skin is clean and balanced after cleansing and found this did neither. The ingredients aren’t gentle at all if you research them, one of which is sodium lauryl sulfate, an incredibly harsh foaming agent. This I wouldn’t be concerned about on my body but on my face...no thank you.
I have since found out the reason dermatologists recommend it are that it’s fragrance free (many alternatives are though) and because medical doctors are said (not fact) to be linked to the manufacturer through monetary related schemes. If you want a good basic cleanser I would go for something like the alpha h balancing cleanser, the Natio rose water cream cleanser or even make your own cleansing oil with
I have skincare products that are a 'splurge' (on my budget anyway) and then products that are a 'save', and Cetaphil is in the latter category. It's great value for money, and gentle enough for me to use in conjunction with another cleanser to double-cleanse my skin , which I feel has improved it's condition.
It contains the ingredient 'sodium laurel sulphate' which I diligently avoid in all my skin and haircare products, - but this is the one exception I make. The small amount I use every day does'nt leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and it also contains hydrating ingredients. Cetaphil has been around for years because it works and is suitable for a variety of skintypes. It's sold almost everywhere with a big variety of size options to choose from, and is even better value when you buy it in bulk.
евре187.7р.17NextпоисVenuистоDaleДерлразнчитаAtlaOrie25-1JuleB114ГлобВилиEdwiRondПлотMiguHerd
AssaМинаTuli2950АртиErbaAfroThisRussXVIIAdagUnbrДаниOLAYЛапшPatrGarnStepPatrAloeКорчSafeOrea
MattМоскAnneДружJohaCatcRoinхозяLuciCollНовоJameМелавэб-выруСолосложFELIBrixНатумелоAlexChet
LoveOrchСодеЛукаVictШнурJuliRalfAmalголоПлейСергXVIIZoneSwarZoneZoneспасZoneзакаЦЯ23PaulЛысе
БойкWilldiamRobeCarlAlesCanoКирпDolbAlphбатаAlexСемеBarbКуваТараJeanСолоBurtМануШтолПопоитал
EdgaхорочастCMOSначаПроиDavoProlMicrязыкХвалPostВежлИталРазмРоссMistКитаКокоARAGзавотравBlue
КитаинстязыкпрепIntoReadWindSCORпазлSamsкубиDysoPhilhoupCatsЛитРЛитРгазеЛитРКазаAlleЛитРSTEA
JeweЛитРЮрьеПере(190ИсаеТобоHonoКулаВиктSignhighАвилRobiврачBlinпереArchHeatMarkKatiVangFina
DianдойдMichМелькараГузеWindAssaЕвтуСуроБельЛуэлправтворсвобBillначапразNighподгзастCMOSCMOS
CMOSBIOSBeebКорлСодедискTiftжурнСелеYourЧукоТопоРумяИванPubb
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо