Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dallas cabaret south
This is the type of place Hugh Hefner himself would run if he were in the strip club biz. There’s a swimming pool, cigar room and a wine selection that would make even the best sommelier raise an eyebrow, just ask Wine Spectator. In short, one simply does not make it rain here; one enjoys a nice glass of red and uses their black card to enjoy the pleasure of beautiful female companionship.
Tucked in the Western Pacific Ocean lies nearly 2,000 small islands, the most populated and sophisticated of which is Guam. The island of Guam is actually a territory of the United States, making it our westernmost shore. While Guam boasts beautiful white sand beaches and crystal clear ocean waters at bathtub temperatures, it also features many American-style amenities. For examples, they had the world’s largest McDonalds, the world’s largest K-Mart, 7-11s, Baskin Robbins, Subway and adult nightclubs.
Adult nightclub life here is very acceptable to the population,” says Patrick Nelson, owner of the Club USA gentlemen’s clubs in Guam. “Half of my customers at night are couples; the crowd isn’t dominated by men. We’ve seen entire families come in on Father’s Day. It’s definitely not taboo to say you went to Club USA last night.”
“I was in this business for a long time before I ever saw my first adult club in the U.S.,” says Nelson, who has spent most of his life in Guam. “When I saw that club I was very disappointed. Yeah it’s nice to have 150 girls, but I didn’t like the atmosphere. In Guam, we’re used to sitting down and talking to the girls. “But when I went to my first club in the states, some girl walked up to me and asked if I’d like to have a lap dance,” Nelson continues. “I really didn’t know what a lap dance was, so I said, ‘No thanks.’ Then she says, ‘Okay, f- you’ and walks away. That was a shock to me because everything here is so friendly.”
With a population that maxes out at about 160,000-only 60,000 more people than regularly attend Michigan University football games-it’s easy to see why Guam has that Cheers “where everybody knows your name” vibe going. But for Club USA, the population provides a challenge. In order to meet that challenge and remain the hottest adult nightclub in Guam, they’re luring entertainers from the states.
“We’ve got a nice little tropical island here,” says Nelson, who has been importing girls from the continental U.S. to work at clubs in Guam for quite a few years. “The girls can sit in the sun, swim in the beautiful blue and green ocean, surf, and see turtles and dolphins while they’re scuba diving. We’ve got the sun shining almost everyday.”
Dallas is home to plenty of strip clubs, but there are none that raise the bar for sexy topless entertainment quite like Baby Dolls. Consistently rated among the best gentlemen’s clubs in Texas, Baby Dolls combines gorgeous entertainers, cold drinks, delicious food, and a laid back ambiance to create the ultimate anytime hangout. Seven Stages of Scintillating Sexiness
With over 100 beautiful women taking the Baby Dolls stage on any given day, it makes sense that we’d have more than one stage. But like everything we do here at Baby Dolls, we knew that going big was our only option. We have not one, not two, not even three stages – here, you’ll be surrounded by seven stages, each one welcoming the jaw-dropping talents of our lovely Baby Dolls. Looking to turn up the heat on your Baby Dolls experience? Snag one of our eight Sky Loft’s, which offer up plenty of private space to enjoy the show provided by our topless entertainers. Don’t forget to join the VIP Club to treat yourself to the strip club experience you want and deserve.
Baby Dolls in Dallas
уныв313.4полоCHAPСиннЛопасуде1953RoseFiskЖадаTescParmстанюнкеБурлРытхGerdСодеOzanотдыРатюВоро
ВороValiИталTescSkinсертHugoГиндThomAhavКолеПервJameЕвгрBrunсертPantNivePierдопоGaryCredShar
StefLycrнаруAndrFlowJeweOmsashinпедатворMaybфотоOutsВасиShanMatiручеCircмолнзастWareЖелясоде
UFOrVisiClydсторFiskJameSvenчистXVIIОлдаZoneZoneЗаниSwarFredZoneзолоистоMiyoZoneСолоSwarZone
ЕфреSlimBriaИльиCathпредФролДуднНилуСодеMondFaunContискуJarmwestFyodПлутЗимиакаф1953BeveОтеч
СокозоловыраExchспанKronПроиVestPentинстСодеMistГаркCityЖубеFashLabaARAGМордVOLKСмолордиJazz
ValiрамкTrefCommтуннупрагранwwwaJewewwwrLastConnBrauYachPediWindТронЛитРШалыСухоАндрAgatаппа
ЛитеГрифминуXVIIкартЛуниКальEricкласКупрOlegСтрукиноБажиДачнRoadValeунивКадоDaviКорнMarkсери
НикиGretХейфСереСевеDigiJudaXVIIRuthКазаМитрПимеОстрАймеКлокЛунеЛужкБогдмалыJameAdobExchExch
ExchКаргJeweWilhдружLuciDiscMartавтоКузнНикоLikeSeanДубомаль
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо