Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer Photos and Video to phone
(02-26-2019, 03:33 PM)examplemallet Wrote: Still photos are easy to transfer to your device from the DJI Go app. Bring up the photos in the Editor part of the app and there will be a blue button on each photo to download the full-res version from the Mavic to the app. The Mavic, controller and device need to be connected.

It is best suited when you buy new MEIZU phone and move all/some data to new phone but you can use it on other occasions too. Even I used 3rd Party Apps like “Share it” until I learned about this feature in Flyme OS. It was added later in Flyme 6 and now come pre-installed in all Flyme versions. Indeed, it is also pre-installed in Flyme 7 too. It is simplest method to transfer data to other MEIZU phone and it can transfer apps data & Settings configuration too. You can also use this app on other Non-MEIZU android devices too. One drawback is that it can’t transfer data from SD Card. I hope this will be added in future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transfer Photos and Video to phone - by ideallysleary - 02-26-2019, 03:33 PM