Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intranet Cross Platform Messaging App
There are a lot of products on the market that operate on multiple mobile platforms with HTML/CSS/Javascript technologies, and if I was doing that I probably would have gone with PhoneGap which has plenty of users and online support. It also has an extensive list of devices supported.

Some people believe products like PhoneGap are an entirely suitable solution, and some people don't preferring instead the native development. I'm sitting in the middle somewhere preferring the native components and controls over the extensive use of the web component.

However, if you are suggesting that I'm using the concept of HTML, then yes! I am using the concept of passing data structured in a specific format to the device that then interprets that information and acts upon it, followed by responses back to the server similar to a link clicked or a form submitted. HTML as a concept is broad. Was that what you had in mind?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intranet Cross Platform Messaging App - by chimpledfoothill - 05-12-2019, 10:27 AM