Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sensitive lash adhesive glue
(07-14-2019, 08:41 PM)chimpledfoothill Wrote: I wanted to share my experience about eyelash extensions. About 2 months ago I had a trained individual apply eyelash extensions which took about 2 hours and cost $160.00. My first experience was great and my eyelashes looked pretty full for about 12 days. I went back for fills which cost about $40.00 and then experienced itchy and watery eyes for about 2 days. My eyeslids looked red and swollen and eventially I had to remove the extensions which was very disappointing. After speaking with the individual about the side effects, he then said that others have complained of having an alergic reaction to the glue. I was wondering if there are different types of glue that can be used for this technique? I really loved how natural the extensions looked and felt so confident knowing that I had the appearance of long eyelashes and didn't have to worry about much eye make-up.....

My clients have not complained about allergic reactions since I changed to this glue. it is a wonderful product. I also find it t be less expensive than all the other products of the same quality sold in the US. They ship to all over the world and I find that I am saving over 40% of what I used to pay when I purchased from 3d-lashes and from lavish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: sensitive lash adhesive glue - by examplemallet - 07-14-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: sensitive lash adhesive glue - by vondage - 02-01-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: sensitive lash adhesive glue - by vondage - 02-10-2020, 07:57 PM