Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with contact lenses..
I wear monthly contact lenses and been having problems towards the end of the month with the right eye. Absolutely no problems with the left eye. Been wearing contacts for around 15 years, recently had a eye test and contact lens check and prescription changed but no problems with health of my eyes. The new lenses were all fine but I did seem to have problems with the right eye towards end of the first month but I put it down to being lazy with cleaning them/wearing them too long. When I started with a fresh pair all was okay for about 3 weeks but then I started having problems again and so I left them out for a few days and started yet another fresh pair and this time I was religiously cleaning them every day and all was fine for about 3 weeks but now I am having problems with the right eye yet again. Not sure how to explain it but it feels like the lens moves around my eye a lot and at times irritates my eye. Vision is a little blurred too. At times my vision is as if the contact lens isn’t in my eye so must be moving about and then all of a sudden goes back to normal. Anyone suffered anything like this and have any ideas what’s going on? I’m obviously going to see my optician but thought I’d ask on here whilst I wait for my appointment!

Messages In This Thread
Problems with contact lenses.. - by wilderrasp - 09-28-2019, 05:41 AM
RE: Problems with contact lenses.. - by vondage - 02-01-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Problems with contact lenses.. - by vondage - 02-11-2020, 02:41 AM