Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with contact lenses..
I have a similar problem. I have been wearing my contacts for now 12 years, eyes fine never any issues with the health. 3 years ago my prescription changed so I had to change lens brand in line with my higher prescription. My eyes didn't like these at all but thankfully the optician agreed with me that my older preciption was fine so we left it on the old brand and strength. After about 3/4 months my eyes got sore and red, I wetn back and he said my lids were inflamed and I couldn't wear contacts for atleast 2 weeks, went back still no better so left it another 2 weeks, after that eyes still not right but he said I could try dailies which I did and I wore these for about a year on and off with my glasses. After this I decided to try my monthly day and nights again and thankfully my eyes are all healthy and sight is good however I do find that before I could constantly wear my contacts without needing to wear my glasses at all but now since my eyes got inflamed I find after 3 weeks of wearing my eyes do feel tired and sore so I take them out for afew days wear my glasses then stick a new pair of contacts in and Im good. Your eyes do change as they get older, what was ok 15 years ago might not be now, to me I would suggest taking a break from them for atleast 2 days per month, if you are concerned just speak to your optician

Messages In This Thread
Problems with contact lenses.. - by wilderrasp - 09-28-2019, 05:41 AM
RE: Problems with contact lenses.. - by turbulentboris - 09-28-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Problems with contact lenses.. - by vondage - 02-01-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Problems with contact lenses.. - by vondage - 02-11-2020, 02:41 AM