Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Can I Travel With My Bangladesh Passport Card?
(02-19-2019, 11:43 AM)chimpledfoothill Wrote: which means that while you may get through security in one airport, it's unlikely you'll slide through without issue everywhere you go. Also of note: Some Caribbean nations—including Guadeloupe, Martinique, Barbados, St. Barts, and St. Martin—do not accept the passport card for entry into their country, so should you be traveling there by ship, confirm with your cruise line ahead of time what documents you need.

You'll use the same form that you would use to apply for a passport book—either a DS-11 or DS-82. On the form, you indicate that you're applying for a passport card by checking the appropriate box. Much like with a passport application process, you'll have to provide documents that establish your U.S. citizenship and identity. The application processing time is roughly the same as it is for a passport: at present, six weeks from the time of application.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Can I Travel With My Bangladesh Passport Card? - by examplemallet - 02-19-2019, 11:43 AM