Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sensitive lash adhesive glue
(07-14-2019, 08:42 PM)chimpledfoothill Wrote: Hello my name is Yvette and I am in Toronto Canada. I have been doing Eyelash extensions in my Spa for 2.5 years now. There are many dishonest Eyelash companies and technicians out there. I have been trained by 4 different companies. 3 of them claim to be the Best Eyelash companies in the USA. None of them have been doing Eyelash extensions longer than I have. I took their training classes to see if they were doing anything different or better than what I was already doing. Honestly I learned 1 or 2 different things that they were all doing that I wasn't, but did I learn anything to make my job better than what I was doing before? NO WAY!!

Itchy and swollen eyelid is a definite sign of skin allergic response. We recommend checking in with your eyelash technician to make sure the adhesive used is medical grade. If you are only getting reaction to the left eye, you can inform the technician to place the lash extension another 1 to 2mm further away from your natural lashes. The increase distance will prevent the allergic response from happening at the first place. Placing the extensions too close to the lash root WILL cause stinging in your clients eyes. Read more Stacy Lash

Messages In This Thread
RE: sensitive lash adhesive glue - by examplemallet - 07-14-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: sensitive lash adhesive glue - by vondage - 02-01-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: sensitive lash adhesive glue - by vondage - 02-10-2020, 07:57 PM