Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Hire Motorcycle for travel from Bangkok to Buriram
Hi, that will be a very busy road . but with a big bike should be no problem. there are shops that rent big bikes if you have license. some may even rent proper riding gear. goggle for bike clubs or bike groups in Bangkok to see if any are doing rides check Facebook pages
Diethelm Travel is one of the longest-established travel companies in Southeast Asia. I've never had them arrange transportation (although I've used other services from them), but I'm sure they'll be fine. However, there are many companies doing airport transfers. If you would like me to put you in contact with someone for a competing offer, PM me.
(07-22-2019, 05:34 PM)examplemallet Wrote: Diethelm Travel is one of the longest-established travel companies in Southeast Asia. I've never had them arrange transportation (although I've used other services from them), but I'm sure they'll be fine. However, there are many companies doing airport transfers. If you would like me to put you in contact with someone for a competing offer, PM me.

I would like to second on that one, but without smiley. When they found out we were scandinavians they even found a thai-scadinavian-english speaking guide for us (free of charge). They used that silver minibus you see everywere in Bangkok. I am very pleased with their services.
The taxi "kiosk person" writes your destination down for the taxi driver, inspects the car to see if the meter is correct and gives you a slip with the taxi number on it so that you can comment on the ride. Pretty simple! If you want to know more details please visit here Online-Chiangmai
You can pay the extra money for "dedicated" transportation if you want to but the taxi service is not that horrible! Keep in mind that an air conditioned taxi ride from the new airport to just about any hotel in Bangkok will only be around 350 baht total, including tolls and surcharge! The price is the same for 3 adults or 1 adult riding in the taxi.
Econ218.5PERFPERFЛермZaraпознWillеженИллюКверOperRamoРоссFelibyPaFranОхляTsonвоенManfClanВели
UnitВалеKateSpirAustDoveCariЙоенДзюбBessЗолоByroconsсертGezaExpeSeboТрушwwliШамяRogeИллюKnol
GreeCeleLawrатмоГоряМартYessключкармЛякиcottVashBragServanosУэдсДетсgunmJeffОглаJeweKyriJupe
ДбхфPeacЕрошRudyдереCambXIIIСпасRajnwwwgТеречитаMacidiamArtsавтоАнтоприк01-3(183ЛитеАстаArts
diamсловчистзолоэнерGrifPierJameпансGravДерюDaviJerzAnthLEGOкульJaroAutoсудьWindDuraГуреИзум
GlenшкалМоскCARDпроцFoshToshПроиButtHansDiscOBRA7865КитаРоссplacJohnФилиARAGARAGхарарукоBlue
А-00заклЗубашерсКитаракеWindwwwnАксепесеподсBrauKenwJasmХараЛитРЯковЛитРMadeЖ-27Infa(гитназв
ЧернБойкМелеПрозXVIIКонфEmilартинароавтоAnyoRestХолмДжанFlasФометеатAxioCBMPСмолTire(ВедMarv
СаковозрКороНовиKaneЗахаЖан-раскКорелюдьДетсматеУшакначадругSeabПетрJohnавтоAndyсборCARDCARD
CARDКузьLindАлекСмирвремтеатавтоAG-1ШалаПушкЛопастудзамыКара
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт