Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIFE COACHING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
I hold 3 advanced degrees: a Master of Public Health, a Master of Nutrition medical care, and a Integrative holistic Health coaching job degree. I bring years of expertise as a mentor, specializer, holistic health coach, yoga teacher, parent, and mummy of a troubled stripling. i do know what it's prefer to be a parent of a youngster combating anxiety, depression, and addiction. once our then young son spiraled, I referred to as upon my information and knowledge to not solely facilitate my son, however conjointly facilitate myself and my family through our parallel journeys.

For many years, I mediate worker and management conflicts of each the yankee Labor Unions and Department of Health and Human Services to achieve footing and backbone. I even have conjointly spent years serving to girls of all ages flip obstacles into stepping stones on their path to a healthier and happier self. I presently share my skilled experience and private insights with teenagers and young adults in Colorado and with oldsters throughout the country.

I will meet you wherever you're, walk with you thru your journey, sit with you in your moment, and guide you on your means.

I am accessible for speaking engagements.
Denver life coaches

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE COACHING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - by chimpledfoothill - 10-01-2019, 03:57 PM