Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KBC announces
KBC and BOD farce of them policing themselves this would be quickly resolved. I waiting to see what fines will be imposed on them this year. But the process is a farce. They have rejected my case and their position is final. I have not been included in any recent 'new' cases. Id love to get the ball rolling with the ombudsman and believe I have a decent case but I seem to be in limbo.
"The Forum values dialogue higher than public confrontation; however KBC has not taken the opportunity to explain to us in more detail how their remuneration policy is meant to align management interest adequately with shareholder interest," said Greenwood. The action against KBC follows an earlier move against the US financial services firm T.Rowe Price at the beginning of April, when the organisation urged members.
withhold support" for members of the remuneration committee over the issue of executive pay, following calls from government and regulators for shareholders to become more engaged. (See earlier IPE article: LAPFF targets T.Rowe Price over execs pay) KBC is the second of a list of companies identified by the LAPFF where "poor compensation practice and poor performance in other core corporate governance areas are cause for concern over these companies' abilities to generate sustainable returns in the long-term".
we are currently going through appeal with KBC. Its a slow burner. I lodged appeal in Oct 18. They ticked all the boxes following all there own procedures, responding within time frames etc, then the came back looking for additional information i.e copies of all borrowings during impacted period, copies of farm accounts for impacted period, household budget for impacted period, P60s and contracts of employment during impacted years. Our financial adviser said that this is only the start of a long process.
KBC and BOD farce of them policing themselves this would be quickly resolved. I waiting to see what fines will be imposed on them this year. But the process is a farce. They have rejected my case and their position is final. I have not been included in any recent 'new' cases. Id love to get the ball rolling with the ombudsman and believe I have a decent case but I seem to be in limbo.
I went through appeal process last year, can’t remember dates offhand, but think it started during Summer and completed Oct. A lot of letters been sent to verify stuff or if you wanted to add any extra info against KBC. I was appealing the compensation amount as In our case the compensation rate I thought it was pitiful in relation to all the stress caused plus things that we had to forego in the past, had gone to ombudsman and failed before tracked redress.
Anyway, as you lose nothing from your redress amount, I appealed and didn’t hold my breath on any extra. But if I was successful I had a figure in my mind that I was happy with, the appeal surpassed this and I was happy with it. Certainly what they did was underhand and disgraceful. But due to the small print, it was not illegal and that's why the ombudsman could not rule in our favour and why no-one can go to the courts for additional compensation.
To check their jio lottery prize through call/whatsapp please contact jio kbc head office number. Moreover we've updated jio lottery 2020 list here. Finally all the jio prize winner list of previous lucky draw are mentioned within the list below. Jio is securing cash prize through answering very easy questions so keep answering all questions. It’s all about kbc sponsored program ‘ KBC Jio Lottery Program’.Check more on
KBC Head Office Number Kolkata