Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR Services for Digital Marketing Companies
To aid you in the quest of the right partner, we have ranked the best companies providing PR based on a detailed evaluation of relevant criteria, such as the services they offer, notable clients and reputation, company organization and communication skills, as well as value for money. Scroll past the table and the ranking methodology to discover a set of tips to help you shortlist and choose the right agency for your business.
An award-winning public relations agency, 3rd Coast PR has created a reputation for itself for having a knack to successfully launch a young brand or reinvigorate a mature one. They implement unique solutions created by carefully listening to clients and finding just the right approach for each of them.
Specializing in non-profits, education, and healthcare, Rosica delivers strategic marketing and public relations counsel to its B2B and B2C clientele. Our PR and marketing communications professionals have deep experience in healthcare communications, nonprofit PR, food and beverage public relations, animal health and pet product marketing, education PR, and insurance industry marketing.
Our team ensures that the PR results and quality content we produce are leveraged to augment our clients’ thought leadership positions, so we syndicate and promote these through social media, online reputation management, SEO, and as sales communiques. To maximize ROI, we offer online marketing services through our sister agency, Interact Marketing, or effectively collaborate with our client-partners’ in-house and external Internet marketing teams to strategically integrate all marketing assets.
As someone in the marketing world, I get introduced all the time as a publicist. This drives me crazy, not because I have the alphabet soup after my name that I'm very proud of, but because it means people just don't understand the differences between marketing, branding, PR and advertising. Here are the basics you need to know to speak intelligently on the topic.
Let's start with marketing because it is the umbrella under which all of these other industries live. And that's exactly how you should look at it. It's an umbrella that covers, branding, messaging, online presence, content, social media, PR, advertising, research...you name it, it's under the greater canopy of marketing.
An award-winning public relations agency, 3rd Coast PR has created a reputation for itself for having a knack to successfully launch a young brand or reinvigorate a mature one. They implement unique solutions created by carefully listening to clients and finding just the right approach for each of them.